Saturday, May 23, 2015

This is a real text conversation between a hipster pastor who owns a Herbie the Love Bug car and his friend who saw a Herbie the Love Bug car in the parking lot near a local watering hole.


Friend: Hey, if you drove out here to interview for a church, I suggest you not let the board see your "I LoveHooters" bumper sticker, they aren't as progressive out here as they are where you are from.

Pastor: Lol- yea but if I drove all the way out there in my bug they would know I am a man of great faith. Plus- who doesn't like hooters?

Friend: True, They have good wings, and I've seen naz u students drinking beer at a local sports bar.  

Pastor: Oh- when I said "who doesn't like hooters" I meant breasts ;)

Friend: Like in chicken, of course.

Pastor: I was thinking of women- but that's just me ;)

Friend: Yep, you're not getting called to that church...


No comments: